University of Oregon
  • Home
  • About
  •  

    Klamath Hall gas leak 2017-04-04 ALL CLEAR

    Eugene Springfield Fire Department personnel have checked Klamath Hall, found no evidence of a gas leak, and have allowed the building to resume normal operation, shortly after 1:15 p.m. on April 4. A UOAlert! “all-clear” message will be issued shortly.

    A gas leak had been reported from the building around 12:30 p.m., the building was evacuated and Eugene Springfield Fire responded, while UO police secured the area.

    Comments are closed.

    Skip to toolbar